Master of Science in Business Analytics
Nearly all members of the UC Davis MSBA Class of 2020-2021 have landed job offers within six months of graduation. This underscores employers' continued high demand for our graduates, marked by the highest average starting compensation in the history of the program at more than $118,000 annually.
Have Received an Offer
Average Starting Salary
(six months post-graduation)
Highlighted Employers for the Class of 2020-2021
- Lending Club
- Sumo Logic
- ZS Associates
- Slalom Consulting
- American Eagle Outfitters
- Williams Sonoma
- Reef Technology, unicorn startup
- AppFolio, Fastest Growing Company of 2020 in Fortune 100
Top Current Employers for All Alumni
- ByteDance Ltd.
- Reef Technology
- Google (Alphabet)
- LinkedIn (Microsoft)
- Expedia Group
Some of the highlighted role categorization includes:
- Senior/Business Analyst - Business Analyst, Business Optimization Analyst, Business Intelligence Engineer, Advanced Analytics Manager, Risk Analyst, Decision Analyst, Marketing Analyst, Logistics Analyst, Supply Chain Analyst, Business Analyst Manager, Senior Analyst, Interconnected Merchandising Insights Analyst.
- Senior/Data Analyst - Data Analyst, Data Analytics Engineer, Associate Insight and Analyst, People Analyst, Analytics Manager.
- Consultant - Associate Consultant, AVP - Lead Analytics Consultant - Home Lending Technology, Data & Analytics Consultant, Senior Consultant, Decision Science.
- Other Roles: Data Engineer, Client Services Director, Software Engineer, Quality Assurance Engineer, Supply Chain Analyst, Technical Program Manager.