Jen Burstedt Correa MBA 19
PROFESSIONAL LEADERSHIP AND RELATED ACTIVITIES
- Currently a Healthcare Transformation Project Manager, Pacific Business Group on Health, where Correa designs and executes training events within her organization to improve the American healthcare system
- Previously in marketing at Bracket, in which she represented the clinical software company in places like Tokyo, Berlin, London and Lyon, France
- Skilled at event management and creating order out of chaos through the work she does to operationalize work
STUDENT LEADERSHIP AND ACTIVITIES
- Healthcare Council, President
- TEDxUCDavisSF 2018: Co-Lead
- MBA All-Stars 2018: Fundraising Committee Chair
B.A. in International Studies, Linguistics, UC San Diego
- I speak French.
- I lived in Argentina as a child.
- I ran the California International Marathon in 2014.
“I chose UC Davis because of the collaborative, down-to-earth student body, the real-world applicability of the coursework and the deep healthcare connections.”