MSBA Executive Student Assistant
“After careful research, I was more than confident that this program will help prepare me for my career pivot because of the hands on experience from the practicum. It’s primal location in San Francisco was the cherry on top.”
- Mechanical Engineer, Consolidated Contractors Company.
- Teaching & Research Assistant, Texas A&M University.
Student Leadership and Experience
- Executive Student Assistant at UC Davis Graduate School of Management.
- Member of Pi Tau Sigma, Mechanical Engineering Honor Society.
Previous degree and university attended
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering with a Minor in Mathematics, Texas A&M University.
- I can hold my breath underwater for four minutes.
- I was terrified of roller coasters before I jumped off a plane at 18,000 feet.
- I’m a citizen of two countries I’ve never been to.
- I’ve traveled to 20 countries in the last five years.