Lesley Watson MBA 20
STUDENT LEADERSHIP AND EXPERIENCE
- Co-President of the GSM’s Food & Wine Leadership Club
- Participant in the Food and Agriculture Industry Pre-Immersion and Immersion F18 and W19
- B.A. Communication with Art History Minor from UC Santa Barbara
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
I spent eight years at media planning at advertising agencies in both Santa Barbara and San Francisco. We focused on advertising campaigns for commodity foods, restaurants, and CPG clients.
“UC Davis is a wonderful place to study at the crux of California’s agricultural industry and the tech industry. For me, the GSM is the perfect place to learn more about the food industry and how I, as a business professional, can help change our food system for the better.”
- In my spare time I enjoy cooking, and on the weekends: hiking, biking, snowboarding and traveling.
- I aspire to someday own my own food company.
- I continue to provide freelance media services while in school and work with an awesome specialty grocer in San Francisco, bringing the best food to SF.
- My Summer 2019 MBA internship was in Brand Management for Tillamook, best known for their famous cheddar cheese.