Full-Time MBA Ambassador
Student Leadership and Experience
- Club membership: Women in Leadership, Food & Wine Leadership, Marketing and Product Management
- Master of Music in Oboe Performance, Carnegie Mellon University
Previous Work Experience
- Program Coordinator at NC State University, Department of English (Raleigh, NC)
- Music faculty at the University of South Dakota, Vermillion (Vermillion, SD)
- Oboe/English horn performances in orchestral groups across the United States as well as private teaching (Everywhere, USA)
- Davis is my hometown. I’ve known the Aggie fight-song all my life, but this is my first degree at UC Davis.
- Occasionally fluent in German… it’s an on-and-off-again thing.
- Strangest favorite food: Bergen fiskesuppe (a sweet-and-sour fish dumpling soup from Bergen, Norway).
“I chose the UC Davis MBA program because it attracts students who are earnest, hard-working, and team players. The Full-Time MBA program is where a career-switcher like myself can explore and challenge oneself. It’s a safe environment to try something new, take risks, and meet amazing classmates.”