Stephanie Borgstein MBA 20
“The best part about the MBA program is learning from my classmates. Their unique backgrounds and experiences have added so much value to my time here. ”
- Internal Audit Intern at Blue Shield of California
- Clinical Research Coordinator at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Student Leadership and Activities
- Co-President of Women in Leadership
- Vice President of Member Relations of the Health Care Council
- B.S. in Health Science and minor in public health, Boston University
- I am from the Netherlands and grew up in Massachusetts.
- I hiked the John Muir Trail last summer (240 miles!), 4 days after moving to California.
- My parents have an alpaca farm.