I chose UC Davis for graduate school for it's close proximity to tech and Bay Area influence. The proximity to Napa Valley with wine and agriculture was also something I was interested in. It's in the middle of everything and I like that I can be in San Francisco for dinner one night, then in Tahoe the next day.
Student Leadership and Experience
- Club Membership: Food and Wine Club
- San Diego State University B.A. Journalism and Media, Minor in International Security
Previous Work Experience
- Freelance International Security Consultant
- Operations Officer, The Ackerman Group
- Petty Officer Second Class, U.S. Navy