Log In to UC Davis Computing Account
Your UC Davis Computing Account will allow you to access all the websites you need during your time in the program. These websites are:
- RaPS — The GSM registration system.
- myucdavis — You can access your bill, holds and financial aid information.
- MyAwards — View and accept your financial aid awards.
- MyBill — View and pay your bill.
Set Up Your DavisMail Account
- You can configure your DavisMail for mobile devices, Apple Mail or Outlook using the instructions on this page. Please look under “How do I configure my email?”
- If you did not create your DavisMail account when setting up your Computing Account, visit this page to create your email address.
2UCD: Your Digital Learning Platform
Throughout the program, you will use your online campus, 2UCD, to access your coursework, attend the program orientation and weekly live classes and meet with professors and classmates.
The 2UCD Student Orientation Course is a new-student program information course that will walk you through important program resources, services and technology tips. The Orientation Course is a new student requirement and must be successfully completed before the term begins.
Students will be given access to the online campus by Student Success prior to the start of classes. Access to your courses will be granted two weeks prior to the start of the term.