The M.S. in Business Analytics program at UC Davis is designed to teach students the ability to unlock the power in data to better prepare them to solve 21st century. With a strong interaction present between analytics and business, it is not only going to help me improve my existing technological skills but also unlock new possibilities to improve strategic management and drive better business results in the future.
- Social Commerce Specialist, Nike Inc.
- Social Media Marketing Consultant, Network Right
- Content Management, Video and E-Learning Intern, RingCentral Inc.
- Content Development Intern, VIZIO Inc.
- Product Marketing Intern, VIZIO Inc.
- Marketing and Business Development Consultant, SN&N Electronics Inc.
Student Leadership and Experience
- Graduate Student Analyst, MSBA program, UC Davis Graduate School of Management
- Mentor, Gary J. Sbona Honors Fellowship – SJSU
- LinkedIn Learning Champions Program, LinkedIn
- Senior Vice President, Women in Business at SJSU
- Marketing Officer, SJSU Software and Computer Engineering Society
- B.S. in Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing, San José State University, CA
- I enjoy capturing memories on my camera and am passionate about photography.
- I love exploring new places and have been to 8 countries so far.
- I am passionate about wildlife, climate change and sustainability.