"I have had the honor of collaborating with amazing MBA students on projects both in and outside of the classroom over the last few years. As co-president of the Bay Area Women in Leadership at the Graduate School of Management, my fellow members and I advocated for equity and inclusion at UC Davis and within the corporate sector. After the killing of George Floyd, we organized an Unconscious Bias Training so that MBA students could understand and mitigate prejudice as leaders in their own companies—that moment stands out to me."
- Director of Development, Tri-Valley Haven.
- Director of SA & Counseling Services, Tri-Valley Haven.
- Treasurer of the Board of Directors, Tri-Valley NonProfit Alliance.
- MBA, UC Davis Graduate School of Management.
- B.A. in biology, Brandeis University.
Student Leadership and Experience
President Women in Leadership Bay Area, UC Davis Graduate School of Management.