I chose to attend the UC Davis Sacramento Part-Time GSM program because of the notoriety of the STEM program and the flexibility to keep working while I earn my degree.
- UC Davis Medical Center - Clinical Nurse II to Administrative Nurse I - Radiology
- Northern California Hospitals – Clinical Travel Nurse – Intensive Care Unit
- Saint Agnes Medical Center – Clinical Nurse – Intensive Care Unit and Medical-Surgical-Oncology-Palliative Units
- B.A. University of Missouri-Columbia
- B.S. Nursing, Bethel University
Student Leadership and Experience
- Director of New & Prospective Students in the Ambassador Program
- Healthcare Council member
- Latinx Student Association member
- Women in Leadership member
- I taught myself how to sew during the pandemic and started making scrub hats.
- My kids and I are Marvel obsessed and are doing re-runs chronologically.
- I’m from Kenya, and my favorite fruit to eat is papaya.