Baruch College student, CEO & Founder of Lifted!
"UC Davis is a renowned, world-class institution and I had the opportunity to hear from them during SIEML. Not only did the school itself have a profound impact on me personally, but the people and connections I was able to make were beneficial personally and professionally."
- Pioneer Intern at Deloitte.
- FSO Launch Intern at Ernst & Young.
- Wealth Management Intern at Morgan Stanley.
- Emerge Intern at Grant Thornton.
- Finance Intern at The Brooklyn Nets.
- Incoming Deal Advisory Intern at KPMG.
- Candidate B.B.A. in finance, Baruch College.
STUDENT LEADERSHIP AND EXPERIENCE
- President of NABA (National Association of Black Accountants) Baruch College Chapter.
- Health Advisory Director of USG (Undergraduate Student Government).
- VP of Finance for the Baruch Consulting Club.
- I am a dual citizen in both France and the U.S.
- I once went sky-diving in Israel! (scary)
- I used to be a Latin dancer as a child.
- I have never eaten a taco in my life.