"UC Davis does an amazing job at fostering a culture of authentic, empathetic leadership. I truly cherish the talent and kindness I see every day in this community of peers."
- Marketing Manager: Credit Suisse - Private Equity Group
- Chief of Staff: Brady Corporation
- Investor Relations Manager: Palisades Capital
- Chief of Staff, Franchise Relations: Dine Brands
- Contract role - Director, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Initiatives: SADA (a Google partner)
Student Leadership and Experience
- Action for Diversity and Inclusion 21-Week Anti-Racism Challenge participant
- A.A. in English literature and liberal arts, Santa Monica College
- B.A, in economics, Cal State University, Northridge
- 2022 MBA candidate with a focus in organizational behavior, UC Davis
- I wrote my first book at age five called, “The Magic Shoes.”
- I will drop whatever I’m doing if I see Michelle Obama on TV.
- While in a small boat on the Zambezi River, I saw a crocodile eating a water buffalo. I look back at the video and think to myself, “what the heck was I thinking going on that little boat.”