UC Davis is well-known as the epicenter of the food and agriculture technology start-up ecosystem. There are world-renowned researchers, institutes, entrepreneurs, and venture capitalists all circling one another daily. So, when it came to decide on where I should go for my MBA, the UC Davis Graduate School of Management was my number one choice.
Student Leadership Experience
- Project Lead for the next cohort of the partnership between the UC Davis GSM, the IIFH, and the Barnstorm Foundry
- Co-President of the Food & Wine Leadership Club
- Director of Finance for the Women in Leadership & Development Club
- Bachelor of Science, Food Science and Technology, Minor in Business, Certification in Enology, Texas A&M University
- Manager of his consulting company, Serafin Consulting LLC
- Business Development Manager, Norfolk Healthy Produce
- Market Researcher, Barnstorm Foundry
- MBA Strategy Intern, Ingredion Incorporated
- Originally from Seguin, TX.
- I have been skydiving four times.
- I’ve visited 42 U.S. states.
- I consider myself an Aggie Squared, having graduated from Texas A&M University, also home of the Aggies.