From tackling real-world challenges with distinguished professors and collaborating with peers to produce meaningful solutions, this academic expansion is pivotal to remain valuable and avoid stagnation when professional advancement in my career becomes probable.
- Financial Analyst, Eli Lilly and Company
- Streamlined divisional financial data input for the Consolidated Financial Statements, presented financial impacts of highly confidential journal entries to CFO and Directors and assisted in earnings release preparation.
- Manufacturing Finance Intern, Eli Lilly and Company
- Implemented an asset counting process for the company’s Capital Assets valued at over $300M and reconciled SAP Masterdata with physical asset inventory resulting in Property tax savings.
Student Leadership and Experience
- Teaching Assistant – University of California, Davis
- BBA in Accounting – University of the District of Columbia
- I was a track and field athlete (100M, 200M, Hurdles, and Discuss throw) in high school.
- I enjoy cooking Jamaican cuisine for my non-Jamaicans friends.