One-Year Degree | San Francisco
As a Master of Science in Business Analytics student, you’ll feel the energy and the camaraderie the moment that you arrive for orientation. You’ll meet dynamic classmates, staff and faculty who will get to know you by name.
You’ll thrive in the global innovation hub of San Francisco and Silicon Valley, networking with trailblazers who are pushing the envelope on business analytics and data-driven decision making.
YOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
The program is designed to prepare you to be an innovative leader in the digital economy. You’ll benefit from:
- Experiential, hands-on learning: You’ll join a team to tackle a business analytics project for a corporate client, helping you interpret coursework through a real-world lens.
- Unique close-knit community: Collaborate with people from all over the world who will challenge you to be your best self.
- Partners in Career Development: We provide tools and strategies for long-term career success. Our Career Development team also works with you to pinpoint companies where you want to make your mark, think about how to strategically position and market yourself, and promote you directly to them.
- Close relationships with thought leaders: Work with our world-class research faculty and industry experts and develop lifelong connections.
- UC Davis expertise: Dive deep into individual industries, leveraging our partnerships with UC Davis corporate connections.
- Prime location: Unlock your potential in our prime location in San Francisco and access to the Silicon Valley—the world hub of innovation.