I chose UC Davis because of the smaller class sizes for personalized learning, world-class professors, endless networking opportunities, and career resources. Outside of the classroom, UC Davis also offers one-of-a-kind leadership opportunities and hands-on experiences with industry leaders that I truly believe will help me advance personally and professionally.
- Commercial Banking Associate, Citi
- Financial Analyst, The Surplus Line Association of CA
- Senior Data Analyst, The Surplus Line Association of CA
Student Leadership and Experience
- UC Davis GSM Bay Area Student Ambassador
- Club Membership: Women in Leadership, Finance Association
Previous Degree and School
- Bachelors in Biotechnology, University of California - Davis
- I've been to the tallest building in the world (Burj Khalifa).
- I play the acoustic/electric guitar.
- I enjoy going to live shows/concerts.