DSAC President and Career Committee
Graduate Student Analyst
“I chose the MSBA program because I wanted a curriculum that was both technically rigorous and practically applicable. The year-long practicum was a major draw because of the possibilities in projects and skills I can pick up alongside the normal curriculum. Besides that, it’s hard not to pick my alma mater when I already know how great the school’s culture and passion for learning is.”
- Senior Data Operations, Hall Capital Partners LLC
Student Leadership and Experience
- DSAC President, UC Davis Graduate School of Management
- Vice President of Internal Affairs, Consult Your Community Davis Chapter
- Engagement Manager, Consult Your Community Davis Chapter
- B.A./B.S. in Economics and Statistics, University of California, Davis
- Being active is a passion of mine, whether it’s practicing kung fu or attempting a very slow 10K.
- If it weren’t for the pandemic, I would have ran my 2nd Spartan Race this past year (The rope climb can wait!).