UC Davis Staff MBA Scholarship Program
We are dedicated to investing in UC Davis
As part of the UC Davis Graduate School of Management’s (GSM) efforts to provide high quality management education to future leaders in business and higher education, the GSM has established a scholarship program for UC Davis employees who want to pursue their MBA at UC Davis (in the Sacramento Part-Time MBA program or the Bay Area Part-Time MBA program) and have demonstrated exceptional management and leadership potential.
This scholarship program is open to new students ONLY, applying to start the program in fall 2019.
Recipients will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Working at UC Davis in a 75% or higher career appointment.
- Admitted to the UC Davis Part-Time MBA program for the upcoming academic year.
- Strong academic background and potential.
- Able to enrich the management education of the MBA program.
To apply for the scholarship, please submit the following to Andrea Shaw:
- 1-2-page essay describing the positive impact you have already made on the community here at UC Davis, and how as an employee you would contribute to the richness of the UC Davis MBA learning environment.
- A letter of endorsement from your current UC Davis direct manager. (Scholarship Committee will consider the letter of recommendation submitted with your MBA application, if it was from your direct UC Davis manager).
Selected candidates will receive between $3,000-$12,000 per academic year (for 3 years). The award amounts are the same for either program and are based on demonstrated academic, management and leadership potential.