Every student will be assigned a dedicated Student Success Advisor (SSA). Your SSA will be a great asset to you throughout your time at UC Davis. You will work together in the following ways:
- Your SSA will guide you through the student onboarding process to ensure you are fully prepared to start your first term.
After classes begin:
- You will connect regularly with your SSA to ask questions, work through challenges and plan for upcoming circumstances.
Other services your SSA provides:
- Course planning and academic advising.
- First point of contact for university-related questions.
- Resources for your success.
Please call Student Success at 855-560-3285 (ext. 3) if you have not yet connected with your advisor.