- May 06, 2023 10:00am - 11:00am
Virtual Student & Alumni Panel
Learn what sets the UC Davis MBA program apart from other MBA programs in the area and hear firsthand from current students and alumni during a virtual panel followed by an in-person mixer event at a local hotspot by our campuses.
- Get your application questions answered live!
- Find out what it takes to advance your career while attending the MBA graduate courses.
- Learn how a UC Davis MBA strengthens your professional network.
Session attendees are eligible to have their 2023 MBA application fee waived. Zoom information will be provided upon registration.
Join us in the evening after the panel for a mixer in either the Bay Area or Sacramento with current MBA students and alumni. This event is a great way to learn more about the MBA program and meet some of our students in a casual setting.
At the mixer, you'll get an overview of what it's like to be an MBA student at UC Davis. You'll also hear from some of our students and staff members who will share what they love about being part of the program. We can't wait to see you there!
Advanced registration is required. For event dates, locations and more visit UC Davis MBA: The Davis Difference.
Why a UC Davis MBA?
Whether it's our highly ranked full-time offering or one of the best part-time MBA programs, we have designed the program to give you not only a top-ranking business education but also an ability to develop leadership skills and real-world experience.
Our programs are offered at the UC Davis campus, the San Francisco Bay Area—the world’s foremost hub of innovation, in Sacramento—California’s thriving state capital, and the University of California's first online MBA.
- Personal attention from No. 2 ranked faculty in the world.
- Industry Immersions that tap UC Davis corporate network and trailblazing research strengths
- Collaborative Leadership Program that will prepare you to lead teams in today’s complex global business world.