Part-Time MBA - Sacramento - Student Ambassadors
- Lead Senior Process Technician, Genentech Inc.
- Senior Process Technician, Genentech Inc.
The UC Davis Graduate School of Management is the whole package!
- Materials and Processes Engineer, Aerojet Rocketdyne
I look forward to using the new skills I learn in my career to help me better understand the “big picture” of things and allow me to transition into new career roles.
- Senior Manager, Sacramento Metro Chamber Foundation
- Field Marketing Manager, PernixData
The UC Davis MBA Program gives me the opportunity to develop new skills, engage with peers outside of my current industry, and learn from the best.
- Barn Manager, Iron Rock Dressage
- Associate Producer, CBS News
I cherish the community I’ve become a part of. Even this early on in my education at UC Davis, I feel so lucky to have such strong and supportive peers and advisors on my team.
- Lead Financial Analyst, Oracle
Access to professors is phenomenal. In a recent class, my group had a working session to solve the systemic problems of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) – at our professor’s home! The level of commitment that our faculty brings is second to none.
- Financial Analyst, Sacramento Steps Forward
Being an MBA candidate at the Graduate School of Management has already begun to open doors for me.
- IT Manager, University of California, Davis Arts Group
I value the connections and networks that I am developing with my peers in the UC Davis MBA program. The exposure to the diverse collection of people and industries cannot be measured.
- 2015 – Present: Project Manager, Oracle Corporation
- 2014 – 2015: Sr. Financial Analyst, Micron Technology
- 2010 – 2014: Sr. Corporate Analyst, KLA-Tencor
- 2008 – 2010: Sr. Financial Analyst, Novellus Systems
- 2007 – 2008: Financial Analyst, Applied Materials
The UC Davis MBA is an enriching program and invaluable degree.