When I was researching graduate programs, UC Davis was a highlight for several reasons: a highly ranked program with well-respected faculty, a flexible program built for working professionals, and a hybrid in-person/online structure. The stellar reputation of UC Davis, both in the professional world and from some friends who are Aggies, sealed the deal for me.
Student Leadership and Experience
- Club Membership: GSM Pride Network, Marketing and Product Management, Food & Wine Club
- B.S. Marketing & Business Administration, University of Colorado
Previous Work Experience
- Product & Service Innovation Specialist, Redwood Credit Union
- I absolutely love to travel, so whenever I'm not busy with work or school, you can probably find me exploring some place new, near or far.
- I live in Napa, so I love exploring the Valley and checking out all the incredible restaurants and wineries the area has to offer.
- I really enjoy cooking and baking! There's something satisfying about making something for yourself instead of ordering takeout.