Ana Parra Vera
MSBA Executive Student Assistant
“I chose the UC Davis MSBA program because of its rigorous curriculum, direct access to industry-expert faculty and the opportunity to network in the Silicon Valley area. I also wanted to be a part of the Data Hackathon.”
- Software Developer, Data Science, Putnam Investments
- Intern in Summer Professional Enrichment (SPE) Program, Evonik Corp.
- Project Management Co-op, Thingee Corp.
- Financial Analyst Co-op, Nomura
Student Leadership and Experience
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholar
- Member of Putnam’s Women’s Leadership Development Program
- Lead Organizer of the Putnam Hackathon
- Corporate Relations of Stevens Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE)
- Co-Founder and VP of Stevens Transfer Student Association (TSA)
Previous degree and university attended
- B.S. in Computer Science, Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ
- A.S. in Computer Science, Bergen Community College, Paramus, NJ
- I love salsa dancing!
- I am a licensed Zumba instructor.
- I can also solve the Rubik’s cube.