Pursuing an MPAc degree at the UC Davis Graduate School of Management was one of the best choices I've ever made. As an international student, the MPAc prepared me for a US accounting career and laid the foundation for my future career as a CPA. I also enjoyed post-pandemic school life, being able to meet professors face-to-face and build real friendships with my classmates.
Student Leadership and Experience
- Secretary, General of Chinese Students & Scholars Association (CSSA), Ohlone College
- B.A. in Economics, University of California, San Diego
Previous Work Experience
- Finance Associate
- Assist financial advisors to manage the portfolio of over 1,000 clients
- I went to a university in China for two years and studied biology.
- I love reading science fiction.
- I like to go to the gym when I have time, there was one time I only ate chicken breast and broccoli for a week. (Don’t try this at home)