MBA, University of California, Davis
M.S., Cal State Los Angeles
B.S., Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
Noah Gift is lecturer and consultant at UC Davis Graduate School of Management in the MSBA program. He is teaching graduate machine learning and consulting on Machine Learning and Cloud Architecture for students and faculty. He has published close to 100 technical publications including two books on subjects ranging from Cloud Machine Learning to DevOps. He is also a certified AWS Solutions Architect and has an MBA from UC Davis, a M.S. in Computer Information Systems from Cal State Los Angeles, and a B.S. in Nutritional Science from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
Professionally, Noah has approximately 20 years’ experience programming in Python and is a member of the Python Software Foundation. He has worked in roles ranging from CTO, General Manager, Consulting CTO and Cloud Architect. This experience has been with a wide variety of companies including ABC, Caltech, Sony Imageworks, Disney Feature Animation, Weta Digital, AT&T, Turner Studios and Linden Lab. In the last ten years, he has been responsible for shipping many new products at multiple companies that generated millions of dollars of revenue and had global scale. Currently he is consulting startups and other companies, on Machine Learning, Cloud Architecture and CTO level consulting via Noah Gift Consulting.
His most recent books are:
- Pragmatic A.I.: An introduction to Cloud-Based Machine Learning (Pearson, 2018)
- Python for DevOps (O'Reilly, 2020).
His most recent video courses are:
- Essential Machine Learning and A.I. with Python and Jupyter Notebook LiveLessons (Pearson, 2018)
- AWS Certified Machine Learning-Specialty (ML-S) (Pearson, 2019)
- Python for Data Science Complete Video Course Video Training (Pearson, 2019)
- AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty Complete Video Course and Practice Test Video Training (Pearson, 2019)
- Building A.I. Applications on Google Cloud Platform (Pearson, 2019)
His most recent online courses are: