Yiqing Yang MSBA 18
PROFESSIONAL LEADERSHIP AND RELATED ACTIVITIES
- Practicum Project, CBRE-McKesson Space Optimization Project
- Data Scientist Fellow, Delta Analytics
- Data Analyst Intern, Didi Chuxing
STUDENT LEADERSHIP AND ACTIVITIES
- Marketing Analyst Student Assistant
- Recipient of Dean’s Fellowship
- B.S. in Geographic Information Science, University of Cincinnati
- B.S. in Geographic Information Science, Sun-Yat Sun University
- Love sleeping. Can sleep and take notes at same time?
- Always passionate and motivated. Almost about everything.
- Willing to listen and share. Be a Mentor and planner as a result of workplace personality test.
“Being a business analytics master student at UC Davis broadens my horizons, gives me more opportunities to get in touch with new technologies, helps me keep pace with the revolution of big data, and prepares me for my future career as a data analyst. More importantly, I value the chance to work and talk with all the enthusiastic students and faculty. They are super supportive, willing to share and help me build up my mindset.”