Abigayle Curtis MBA 14
GSMAA Alumni Engagement Chair
“I appreciated that the GSM provided as many learning opportunities outside the classroom as inside the classroom.”
- Senior Business Development Executive for U.S. CAD, serving as a construction technology provider.
- Regional Account Manager – Autodesk /Assemble Systems.
- Product Sales Director – Girl Scouts.
- Senior Account Executive – Ideate.
STUDENT LEADERSHIP AND EXPERIENCE
- Launched the first Toastmaster chapter on campus.
- Big Bang Business Plan Competition semi finalist.
- Ignite Entrepreneurship Clinic.
- Currently serve on the GSM Alumni Association Board of Directors.
degrees and universities attended
- B.S. in Business Administration, University of Illinois - Urbana Champaign
- Masters of Business Administration, UC Davis Graduate School of Management
- 90% of my iPhone photo album is of my two Golden Retrievers.
- If I could sing, I would have loved being the lead singer for a 80’s cover band.
- In the month I graduated from the GSM, I “learned” how to golf in 2 weeks to participate in an industry golf tournament where I got a hole-in-one.