Sacramento Part-Time MBA student
The UCD Graduate School of Management has challenged me to think in new ways and is propelling me into the career I envisioned for myself. It has been an incredible experience!
- Assistant Director of Workforce Development, California Primary Care Association.
- Associate Director of Workforce Development, California Primary Care Association.
- Senior Program Coordinator of Workforce Development, California Primary Care Association.
- Program Coordinator, California Primary Care Association.
Student Leadership and Experience:
- Ambassador, UC Davis Graduate School of Management Sacramento Part-Time MBA program.
- Director of Marketing, UC Davis Graduate School of Management Women in Leadership club.
Previous degree and university attended:
- B.A. in human biology and society, minor in public health, University of California, Los Angeles
- My trip to Spain and France in 2019 gave me the travel bug and I would love to visit more countries once it is safe to do so after the COVID-19 pandemic.
- I exercise using the Beachbody programs to relieve stress and stay healthy. I'm slowly expanding my exercise equipment. #wellbeing
(Editor's note: This profile was originally created September 2020.)