A top-ranked program that fits your life
Want to advance your career with an MBA while continuing to work? The UC Davis Graduate School of Management's Part-Time MBA program is the perfect solution for you.
Our top-ranked, part-time program will give you access to globally ranked faculty and a powerful international network of classmates, alumni and executives tied to one of the best public universities in the world.
You'll have immersive, hands-on experiences and work on solving real-world strategic problems for companies ranging from Fortune 500 firms to Silicon Valley startups.
You have a job. You have career aspirations. Our part-time programs position you to excel in both arenas by making it possible for you to earn your MBA while you continue to grow at work. You can choose from two track options: fast-track option where you'll complete your degree in 2 years or the standard-track option where degree completion will take 3 years.
Convenient Location and Class Schedule
- Virtual evening classes twice each week.
- Intensive in-person experiences every other Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at our UC Davis Sacramento Health campus or Bishop Ranch campus in San Ramon.
Through our IMPACT (Integrated Management Project and Articulation and Critical Thinking) curriculum you will:
- Build your leadership capacity.
- Sharpen your communication and critical-thinking abilities.
- Learn in close-knit, collaborative community.
- Build strong relationships with thought leaders.
- Deepen your expertise in business analytics, entrepreneurship, finance, management, marketing, organizational behavior, strategy and technology management.