Focus on Leading Teams & Collaboration
- August 12, 2022 12:00pm - August 14, 2022 11:00am
UC Davis Graduate School of Management welcomes our MBA@UCDavis online MBA program students to the summer 2022 in-person residential in Davis, CA.
Instructor: Doy Charnsupharindr
Topic: Leading Teams & Collaboration
Please let Diana Vail know the following at least 2 weeks prior to the program:
- If you have any dietary allergies/restrictions.
- Will you be attending the event Friday night in Sacramento (a bus will be provided).
Please make sure to do any readings & coursework prior to the session so you are prepared for the discussions.
Venue & Parking
- The residential will take place in Gallagher Hall, Room 1213 on the UC Davis Campus.
- Parking: South Entry Parking Structure and the Visitor Parking Lots 1 and 2.
- Cost of Parking: $3.00 on Friday when you use the Park Mobile app along with your UCD email address.
- Parking is free Saturday & Sunday.
- Instructions on how to download the app and how to get the affiliate rates ($3.00/day) can be found here.
Students will need to make their own accommodations, the below information may be of assistance.
- Aggie Inn – 0.7 miles from Gallagher Hall
- Hilton Garden Inn – 0.9 miles from Gallagher Hall
- Davis Downtown Hotel Guide
Hotel Room Block at Hyatt Place (adjacent to Gallagher Hall)
- A block of rooms has been reserved at the Hyatt Place which is adjacent to Gallagher Hall.
- The room rate for these dates is $219/night + taxes & $17 vehicle charge/night.
- The room block is available while rooms are available and all unreserved rooms will be released on Aug. 8
Hyatt Room Block Booking Instructions
- Visit the direct booking link that will direct you to the Hyatt website. Using the link is important because your discount is built into the URL.
- Click on the “Book Now” button, enter your arrival and departure dates, and click the “Book Now” button again. Here is where you will see room options for the UCD Residentials Group.
- Select your room type and proceed with the booking.
Professional Head Shots
- Optional professional head shots will be taken from 12-1 p.m. on Friday August 12 at Gallagher Hall on the second floor.
- This is no charge to you & copies of the photos will be emailed to you at the beginning of October or earlier.
- Please dress in professional attire if you would like a photo to be taken.
- If you wish to have a head shot taken please dress in professional attire otherwise the attire is business casual.
- The temperature in Davis is very warm in August, so please dress accordingly and in layers if necessary.
Items to bring
- Laptop & charging cables
- Water bottle
Health & Safety
Currently masks are optional & not required. For up-to-date campus regulations, please visit the UC Davis Campus Ready website.