Focus on Leading Teams & Collaboration
- February 03, 2023 12:00pm - February 05, 2023 12:00pm
UC Davis Graduate School of Management welcomes our MBA@UCDavis online MBA program students to the winter 2023 in-person residential in Davis, CA.
Instructor: Doy Charnsupharindr
Topic: Leading Teams & Collaboration
Please let Diana Vail know the following at least 2 weeks prior to the program:
- If you have any dietary allergies/restrictions.
- Will you be attending the event Friday night in Sacramento (a bus will be provided).
Agenda & Coursework
Please make sure to do any readings & coursework prior to the session so you are prepared for the discussions.
Venue & Parking
- The residential will take place in Gallagher Hall, Room 1213 on the UC Davis Campus.
- Parking: South Entry Parking Structure and the Visitor Parking Lots 1 and 2.
- The cost of parking on Friday ranges from $3.50 to $4.60 depending on parking zone. For up-to-date parking rates, visit UC Davis Transportation Services.
- Parking is free Saturday & Sunday.
- Be sure to use the Park Mobile app with your UC Davis email address.
- Instructions on how to download the app and how to get the affiliate rates can be found here.
Students will need to make their own accommodations, the below information may be of assistance.
- Aggie Inn – 0.7 miles from Gallagher Hall
- Hilton Garden Inn – 0.9 miles from Gallagher Hall
- Davis Downtown Hotel Guide
- The attire is business casual. The temperature in Davis is typically rainy, so please dress accordingly and in layers if necessary.
Items to bring
- Laptop & charging cables
- Water bottle
Health & Safety
Currently masks are optional & not required. For up-to-date campus regulations, please visit the UC Davis Campus Ready website.
Drop Residential Course
Requests to drop residential courses made after the add/drop deadline are subject to the online MBA tuition refund calendar and schedule. For residential courses, the start of instruction is calculated at 5 weeks prior to the first in-person meeting. The course material fee ($500) is non-refundable once charged, with no exceptions per university policy.
Contact your Student Success Advisor for more information.