Topic: Leading Teams & Collaboration
- June 02, 2023 9:00am - June 04, 2023 12:00pm
UC Davis Graduate School of Management welcomes our MBA@UCDavis online MBA program students to an in-person residential in Davis, CA.
Instructor: Doy Charnsupharindr
Topic: Leading Teams & Collaboration
Please let Diana Vail know the following at least 2 weeks prior to the program:
- If you have any dietary allergies/restrictions.
- If you will be attending the Friday evening event.
Agenda & Coursework
Please make sure to do any readings & coursework prior to the session so you are prepared for the discussions.
Venue & Parking
- The residential will take place in Gallagher Hall, Room 1213 on the UC Davis Campus.
- Parking: South Entry Parking Structure and the Visitor Parking Lots 1 and 2.
- The cost of parking on Friday ranges from $3.50 to $4.60 depending on parking zone. For up-to-date parking rates, visit UC Davis Transportation Services.
- Parking is free Saturday & Sunday.
- Be sure to use the Park Mobile app with your UC Davis email address.
- Instructions on how to download the app and how to get the affiliate rates can be found here.
Students will need to make their own accommodations, the below information may be of assistance.
- Aggie Inn – 0.7 miles from Gallagher Hall
- Hilton Garden Inn – 0.9 miles from Gallagher Hall
- Hyatt Place – adjacent to Gallagher Hall
- Hyatt House Davis – 3 miles from Gallagher Hall
- Davis Downtown Hotel Guide
- Professional Headshots: We will have a professional photographer available during lunch from 12-1pm on Friday for you to have your headshot taken. If you would like to have your photo taken, please dress professionally. We will email your photos to you about a month after they are taken.
- Career Services Appointments: We will have a limited number of 20 minute one on one career services appointments available from 10am–12pm on Friday, June 2. If you are interested in one of them please contact Selina Laqui at email@example.com.
- Group Activity: We will have a group activity on Sat. June 3. Transportation will be provided and this activity is optional.
- Meals: If you have any dietary allergies/restrictions let Diana Vail know asap by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All meals are optional.
- Items to bring: laptop, charging cables & water bottle
- Attire: business casual unless you plan on getting a headshot taken, then please dress professionally. It is advised that you dress in layers as the classroom temperature can vary.
- Health & Safety: masks are optional & not required but taking a covid test prior to the program is recommended especially if you are not feeling well.
- Activity & Recreation Center (ARC): You may purchase a daily pass for $10, in person at the ARC during any regular business hours, then download the campus recreation app to gain access
- New Moms: There is a lactation room on the 3rd Floor of Gallagher Hall and a refrigerator on the 2nd Floor available for your use. Please ask for access.
- UCD Campus Bookstore: The bookstore is located in the center of campus, about a 15 minute walk from Gallagher Hall and has the most extensive line of UC Davis merchandise. For operating hours, please visit ucdavisstores.com The welcome center store is located next door to Gallagher Hall and has a limited line of GSM/UC Davis merchandise.
rop Residential Course
Requests to drop residential courses made after the add/drop deadline are subject to the online MBA tuition refund calendar and schedule. For residential courses, the start of instruction is calculated at 5 weeks prior to the first in-person meeting. The course material fee ($500) is non-refundable once charged, with no exceptions per university policy.
Contact your Student Success Advisor for more information.