Full-Time MBA, Bay Area Part-Time MBA and Sacramento Part-Time MBA
- February 25, 2021 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Join us for our MBA Showcase Week February 24 through February 27, 2021. We'll be hosting a series of webinars exploring the benefits of earning an MBA.
Meet current students during our MBA student panel session, where they'll share their MBA journey. Learn more about their experience with the application and admissions process, the rigor of the MBA program and the career and networking opportunities available for students.
- Valerie James, Assistant Dean of Student Affairs
- Pejmahn Choupani, Bay Area Part-Time MBA Ambassador
- Alexandro Perez-Tovar, Bay Area Part-Time MBA Ambassador
- Emma Pham, Sacramento Part-Time MBA Ambassador
- Sadish Kumar Venugopal, Sacramento Part-Time MBA Ambassador
- Anthony Liu, Full-Time MBA Ambassador
We look forward to meeting you!
Why a UC Davis MBA?
There are countless benefits to earning an MBA. From moving up the career ladder, to gaining the skills you need to switch fields or start your own business, an MBA opens many new professional doors to you.
Our programs are offered at the UC Davis campus, the San Francisco Bay Area—the world’s foremost hub of innovation, in Sacramento—California’s thriving state capital, and the University of California's first online MBA.
- Personal attention from top-10 ranked faculty
- Industry Immersions that tap UC Davis corporate network and trailblazing research strengths
- Collaborative Leadership Program that will prepare you to lead teams in today’s complex global business world