- May 06, 2021 12:30pm - 2:00pm
Prepare for the Startup Career Fair at this panel discussion featuring UC Davis alumni and moderated by Joe DiNunzio, executive director of the Mike and Renee Child Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Brought to you by the Graduate School of Management, Mike and Renee Child Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, and Internship and Career Center.
- Justin Klein Ph.D. 17, Co-Founder, Electric Scooter Guide, and Business Development Fellow at the Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship in 2015-16. UC Davis alumnus.
- Michael Knittel B.A. 99, Founder & CIO, Lagunitas Asset Management. UC Davis alumnus.
- Sara Howard MBA 19, Senior Manager, Chronic Care, at CVS Health and an early employee at Cognivive, a digital therapeutics startup. UC Davis MBA alumna.
- Chuck Temple MBA 16, Co-Founder, Electric Scooter Guide. UC Davis alumnus.
Check email communications and Slack from Career Development for registration information.