After Completing Your Degree
Information for students who have completed degree requirements
4 weeks after the end of the quarter
All grades are confirmed and your name is included on the final degree list sent to the Office of the University Registrar. We confirm with you at this time your name was on the final degree list. If you need to print letters for employer reimbursement, you should do so immediately since your access will be cancelled within 10 days of receiving an email confirming degree requirements have been met.
8 weeks after the end of the quarter
Degrees for the quarter are officially awarded by the Academic Senate and only then are noted on each student’s transcript.
18-20 weeks after the end of the quarter
Diplomas are ready mailing.
Diplomas are disbursed only through the Office of the University Registrar (not the GSM). Graduate School of Management student diplomas are available at the Office of the University Registrar unless a Diploma Mailing Form is submitted. Please follow the instructions provided on the form, if you prefer your diploma to be mailed to you.
- Contact information for Office of the University
- Website here
- Phone (530)-752-3639
- Contact information for Office of the University Registrar:
- Full-time MBA students MUST complete the Career Development Employment Survey in order for diploma to be awarded.
- MPAc students MUST complete their Career Development Employment Survey in GTS.
GSM alumni may have access to their DavisMail accounts after graduation.
- Keep Your UC Davis Email as a GSM graduate if you choose.
All Students – Access Cards
- Cards will be deactivated at the end of the quarter in which you complete your degree.
Full-time MBA Students – Employment Survey
- Each graduating Day student must complete an Employment Survey. (Part-time students do not need to complete this form.)
- Information is confidential. This information has a significant impact on our rankings and your thoroughness and cooperation are appreciated!
- Complete the survey no later than Friday, June 14, 2019
- Any questions about the survey? Make an appointment to meet with Career Development prior to June 14, 2019.
- Your Class of 2019 Employment Survey is accessible in GTS under My Profile>>Add/Edit Offers or here.
MPAc Students – Employment Survey
- Information is confidential.
- Complete the survey no later than Friday, June 28, 2019
- Survey is in GTS under My Profile>>Add/Edit Offers.
Part-time Students – Grade Employer Reimbursement Letters
Grade/Employer Reimbursement Letters: You have access to RaPS for an additional two weeks after the confirmation email (see “4 weeks after the end of the quarter” above) is sent. Use the Grade & Reg. Letter tab. RaPS access is deactivated after this.
Canvas Access, Library Privileges, Transcripts and more
Please see information here.
- Contact the
Office of Academic & Student Services, (530) 752-7658