The Aggie MBA Pathways Program is designed for graduating seniors from U.S. institutions to gain more clarity about their future admissibility into an MBA program. To be eligible for the following intakes, undergraduate graduation date should fall between May 2023-June 2024.
Deadlines and Onboarding
- November 15, 2023: Deadline to submit for December 18-19, 2023 onboarding
- April 3, 2024: Deadline to submit for April 23-24, 2024 onboarding
For your application, please be ready to upload:
- Undergraduate Transcript
- Please tell us more about yourself, your background and achievements, and why you're interested in the MBA? Also, what are your career goals before formally starting an MBA program? (400-word limit, PDF)
Aggie MBA Pathways Program Experience
If accepted to our Aggie MBA Pathways Program, you’ll gain access to career workshops and personalized advice that sets you up for career success. After two to three years of work experience, you'll have the knowledge to submit your best MBA application.
You’ll also receive invitations to some of our speaker and/or networking events that are typically designed for MBA students throughout the years.
Example experiences available to Aggie MBA Pathways Program participants can include:
- Networking opportunities
- Career search workshops
- Refining your resume
- How to make the most of LinkedIn
- Interviewing and negotiation tips
- Early career panels
- Corporate connections
- MBA application workshops
Pathways alumni are eligible to receive an UC Davis MBA Application Fee waiver valued at $125. Please contact the MBA admissions team when you are ready to apply and identify yourself as a Pathways alumnus.
In addition, Pathways alumni who apply and are awarded admissions to the UC Davis Full-Time, Bay Area or Sacramento part-Time MBA program are eligible to receive an automatic $12,000 scholarship. Pathways alumni need to enroll in one of these MBA programs within seven years of Pathways acceptance.
For questions, please contact Amy Russell, Senior Assistant Dean for Student Affairs.