Be a part of the ASM student community
Incoming MBA Students (only):
Your one-time fee of $200 covers the two years of your Full-Time MBA student membership.
Incoming MPAc Students (only):
Your one-time fee of $100 covers the one year of your MPAc student membership.
How to Join:
Students may send payment either by Zelle or wire transfer. Please note your full name and program (MBA or MPAc) when sending the payment.
Zelle information (within US): use email email@example.com
Wire transfer information: Bank Name: Bank of America
Account Number: 325154126777
Account Name: Associated Students of Management
Routing Number: 121000358 (paper & electronic) 026009593 (wires)
The Associated Students of Management (ASM) is first, and foremost, the elected voice of the study body. We work closely with the administration to improve the GSM experience and provide the best opportunities for students to be involved in the community. In your short one to two years at the GSM, you will have the chance to engage in a variety of activities, both academically and professionally.
The ASM is the governing body that facilities a number of programs and events that students interact with everyday. The unique aspect is that the organization is student run and supported through ASM membership. Membership gives students access to the best opportunities the GSM has to offer, including:
- Business School Clubs: including membership, events, and eligibility for officer position. Click to view a list of current student clubs
- A locker in Gallagher Hall (our GSM building)
- Waived intramural fees (unlimited number of sports per quarter)
- Monthly club run BBQs
- Discounted prices on events (including: Signature Events and the Net Impact Tahoe Trip)
- Support new student orientation and its events
- Facilitate buddy system for all incoming students
- Meet weekly with GSM Administration to voice student needs
- Host GSM Thanksgiving dinner for students and their families
- Host student feedback sessions and work with GSM administration to incorporate student feedback
- Organize faculty presentations and class overviews before registration of each quarter
- Co-host the End of Year party for students, faculty and staff
- And so much more!