Per campus orders and guidelines, MSBA San Francisco UC Hastings campus is operating under
Green Status: Fully operational with no restrictions
last updated 07/25/2022
***The dynamic plan on this page will be updated based on guidance from university, local, state and national public health directives and orders and the collective efforts of our planning teams. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we adjust to the changes.***
UC Hastings campus COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Welcome to UC Davis Graduate School of Management. UC Davis updated its public health policy (Interim 290-01) and removed campus-specific requirements to better align with the current county, state and CDC guidance. This policy outlines requirements that all affiliates and visitors must follow, to reduce the spread of COVID-19 on property owned/leased by UC Davis.
Classrooms and Instructional Settings
Face coverings are strongly recommended indoors, and all are welcome to wear them. Some requirements remain for specific settings.
The completion of the Daily Symptom Survey is temporarily required at this location. Please complete the survey before you arrive to campus.
Entering the Building
The completion of the Daily Symptom Survey is temporarily required at this location.
- Also, effective June 24, campus testing requirements based on vaccination status will end, and asymptomatic testing for UC Davis students and employees will continue to be available on a voluntary basis.
- The UC Vaccine Policy is still in effect, and new students will need to be in compliance by the start of fall quarter 2022.
- Report Positive Cases - If you are diagnosed with COVID-19, notifying UC Davis is still required and includes the need to maintain isolation in accordance with public health guidelines described here.
- The GSM is providing the use of hand sanitizer upon entry to the building as well as providing hand sanitizing stations throughout the suite for your convenience.
- Stay home if you are sick.
All UC Davis employees and students are expected to keep current on their vaccine status or hold an approved medical or religious exception. Failure to comply may result in discipline leading up to dismissal or disenrollment.
Comply with the UC COVID-19 Vaccine Policy.
Mandatory COVID-19 Reporting
COVID-19, or if they are a close contact, in accordance with the current protocol found on the Safety Services reporting page. You will then receive instructions within Health-e-Messaging. A member of the COVID-19 reporting team will quickly and compassionately respond to your report with information and support.
Stay up to date
In addition to updates provided by the Graduate School of Management, UC Davis Campus also provides information and updates to the community through the following links: Campus Information | Campus Ready