Per campus orders and guidelines, the Sacramento MBA UCDHS campus is operating under
Green Status: Fully operational with no restrictions
last updated 06/16/2022
***The dynamic plan on this page will be updated based on guidance from university, local, state and national public health directives and orders and the collective efforts of our planning teams. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we adjust to the changes.***
Sacramento Campus COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Welcome to UC Davis Graduate School of Management. UC Davis updated its public health policy (Interim 290-01) and removed campus-specific requirements to better align with the current county, state and CDC guidance. This policy outlines requirements that all affiliates and visitors must follow, to reduce the spread of COVID-19 on property owned/leased by UC Davis.
Classrooms and Instructional Settings
Face coverings are strongly recommended indoors, and all are welcome to wear them. Some requirements remain for specific settings.
Entering the Building
Before you arrive at the Sacramento campus, please candidly assess how you are feeling. DO NOT COME TO CAMPUS IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL. Err on the side of caution. Y
As announced by Chancellor May on June 13, there will be some shifts to COVID-19 protocols for campus that will go into effect on June 24, 2022.
Effective June 24, students will no longer be required to complete the DSS prior to accessing campus facilities. The DSS will remain available to students, who can use it as a method for monitoring their symptoms and also as a way to show their isolation status if they need to verify that they cannot access campus facilities.
- The visitor version of the symptom survey will also remain available.
- Face Coverings - while not required, face coverings are strongly recommended indoors by our public health officials and by UC Davis.
- Also effective June 24, campus testing requirements based on vaccination status will end, and asymptomatic testing for UC Davis students and employees will continue to be available on a voluntary basis.
- The ARC testing kiosk will close after June 30 (as will other Healthy Davis Together testing sites).
- Campus testing will move inside the Human Resources Administration Building, on July 5, for employees and students only. To get tested, you will be required to book an appointment within Health-e-Messaging. Walk-ins will not be available.
- The UC Vaccine Policy is still in effect and new students will need to be in compliance by the start of fall quarter 2022.
- Report Positive Cases - If you are diagnosed with COVID-19, notifying UC Davis is still required and includes the need to maintain isolation in accordance with public health guidelines described here.
- The GSM is providing the use of hand sanitizer upon entry to the building as well as providing hand sanitizing stations throughout the suite for your convenience.
- Stay home if you are sick.
All UC Davis employees and students are expected to keep current on their vaccine status or hold an approved medical or religious exception. Failure to comply may result in discipline leading up to dismissal or disenrollment.
Comply with the UC COVID-19 Vaccine Policy.
Mandatory COVID-19 Reporting
COVID-19, or if they are a close contact, in accordance with the current protocol found on the Safety Services reporting page. You will then receive instructions within Health-e-Messaging. A member of the COVID-19 reporting team will quickly and compassionately respond to your report with information and support.
Stay up to date
In addition to updates provided by the Graduate School of Management, UC Davis Campus also provides information and updates to the community through the following links: Campus Information | Campus Ready