While shortlisting business schools, proximity to the bay area, tech focus and a strong community were my key criteria. When talking to students, alumni and admissions, I felt a sense of warmth and belonging. UC Davis GSM’s distinctive culture stood out as the clear differentiator! UC Davis GSM is one of the few business schools that lives by its defining principles. I knew that at UC Davis GSM I would find accomplished yet humble and supportive peers and a welcoming community.
- Project Manager
- Senior Business Data Analyst
Student Leadership and Experience
- UC Davis GSM Bay Area Student Ambassador
- Director of Academic Affair, GSM Bay Area Student Association (GSMSA-BA)
- GSM Bay Area Entrepreneurship Club
Previous Degree and School
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, California State University East Bay
- I did a solo trip to multiple European countries, and it was magical!
- I can’t swim, but I do scuba diving.
- The best coffee in the world is black coffee with vanilla ice cream added.