I wanted to enroll myself in a course that short yet impactful. A lot of the programs I had applied to had a course duration of 1.25 - 1.5years. UC Davis' MSBA not only fit my timeline, but also had a mandatory Practicum component which was a major deciding factor for me.
To gain experience while learning concepts and getting to apply them as we went ahead in the course seemed like the ideal way for me to learn. The program's location being SF, and the proximity to the rest of the Bay Area was another factor that heavily influenced my decision.
Student Leadership and Experience
- Director of Documentation - Society of Petroleum Engineer
- Outreach Director - Becoming I Foundation
- Bachelor of Technology - Computer Science and Engineering (Vellore Institute of Technology)
Previous Work Experience
- Software Engineer 2, Legal & Regulatory Services, Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory
- I love learning languages (currently via Duolingo).
- I solve Sudoku, Kakuro, Hidato, Nonograms and puzzles in my free time.
- During the pandemic, I used to spend 2+ hours painting every day.