Choosing to do my MBA at UC Davis seemed like an obvious choice to me, for the ties to the food and ag industry. I am also a Davis alumni with an undergraduate degree in Food Science and Technology. UCD opened so many career doors for me the first time around that it was the only program I applied for my masters.
Student Leadership and Experience
- Food Science and Technology Club
- Brewing and Distilling Club
- Food Science and Technology B.S., UC Davis
- Culinary Arts A.S, Cuesta College
- Baking Science A.S, Cuesta College
Previous Work Experience
- Marketing Intern, La Tourangelle
- Product Commercialization Manager, Kate Farms
- Commercialization Director, Helmsman Group
- Research and Culinary Innovation Manager, Valley Fine Foods
- Research and Development Intern, Mattson
- Assistant Instructor/Sous Chef, Culinary Arts Academy
- Pastry Chef/Line Cook, Firestone Walker Brewing Company
- I have worked as a professional dog trainer, and have a Doberman mix named Roux.
- I love being out in nature and hiking with my dog whenever I can.
- During the pandemic toilet paper shortage I imported 7 containers worth from Egypt.