Online MBA Ambassador
"This program is really attractive because of its quality and flexibility, and because of how diverse the staff and students are. I appreciate that the professors and students come from so many different backgrounds and experiences, including people like me from STEM backgrounds. I've met many great people, some of whom I now consider my friends. We will even randomly reach out to each other to talk about work-related issues, and I look forward to having this network as I move forward in my career."
- Ph.D., Oceanography and Coastal Sciences, Louisiana State University
- M.S. Environmental Management and Sustainability, Illinois Institute of Technology
- B.S. in Biology and Earth Sciences, University of Victoria
- Interdisciplinary scientist, Bureau of Ocean Management
- Environmental scientist (working with National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration), Genwest Systems
- Fellow (working with U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service), National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine
- Researcher, Louisiana State University
Student Leadership and Experience
- Peer tutor
- STEM Education, Outreach, and Mentoring
- Member of Multiple International Honor Societies
- I'm a former competitive swimmer, water polo player and golfer.
- I love gardening and have lots of cool plants.
- I participated in oceanographic research cruises in several parts of the world.