MBA@UCDavis students are charged tuition on a per-unit-hour basis. The current rate of tuition for the [2019-2020] academic year is $1,465 per unit. The MBA@UCDavis consists of 72 units, totaling $105,480 under current tuition rates. Tuition rates are re-evaluated each year.
A number of financial resources may be available to students in the program, including loans, employer tuition assistance and scholarships funded by professional organizations. Students may be eligible to apply for the following tuition funding options:
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan: Students are potentially eligible to receive up to $20,500 per academic year with the Direct Unsubsidized Loan. The potential eligibility amount of the Direct Unsubsidized Loan is not based on need or income.
- Federal Direct PLUS Loan: Graduate students who are eligible for funds beyond their annual Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan amount may apply for this credit-based loan.
- Private Loans: Students who require additional assistance may apply for education loans through private lenders.
To-Do List: Federal Financial Aid
- Complete the FAFSA for the current school year(s) allow one full month to finalize this process).
- Complete the Direct PLUS Loan application (if needed).
For financial aid questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office hours also available, contact your admissions counselor for more information.