The Graduate School of Management seeks candidates with the potential to become innovative leaders ready to make a global impact. Successful applicants have impressive records of achievement and the promise to accomplish much more.
Students with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university who meet the minimum entrance requirements are invited to apply for the MPAc program. An undergraduate accounting degree is not required.
2019 Application Deadlines
|Round||Application Deadlines||Decision Deadline|
(Final International Deadline)
Accepting applications for fall 2019
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Successful completion of the following four courses, or their equivalents:
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- Business Law
Step 1 – Submit an Application
To complete your application, you’ll need the materials listed below.
- Current résumé
- List of outside activities, awards and honors
- Personal statement (250 words)
- Transcripts from all institutions attended
- Two recommendations in sealed envelopes or submitted online
- Official GMAT or GRE test score (GMAT/GRE waiver
for 3.2 GPA+)
- Official TOEFL or IELTS (international applicants)
- $125 application fee
Please check your application portal for updates on you application materials.
Step 2 – Complete an Admissions Video (by invitation only)
- After submitting your application, selected candidates will receive an email invitation (from Kira Talent) to complete an online Admissions Video. You will have one week from the receipt of the email to complete the video. This is a positive indicator of our interest in your application but does not guarantee admission.
Step 3 – On-Campus or Video Interview (by invitation only)
- After completing an Admissions Video, selected candidates will be invited to an on-campus or video interview. This is a positive indicator of our interest in your application but does not guarantee admission.
Step 4 – Receive a Decision
- When a decision is available you will receive a decision notification email. You will be instructed to log in to your VIP (personal portal) page to view your decision. Your decision will be available 6 to 10 weeks post application deadline date.
- Contact Us
- Phone: (530) 752-7658
FALL 2019 APPLICATION MATERIALS
With our commitment to the environment and sustainability, we highly encourage you to use our online application system. When submitting your application online you will still need to request all official transcripts to be sealed and mailed to the address listed below.
*Fill-able forms are not editable online, you must download the form to complete on a computer and email in.
Mail Application Materials to:
Graduate School of Management – Admissions
Gallagher Hall, Suite 1101
University of California, Davis
One Shields Ave.
Davis, CA 95616