Gina DeMartini MBA 10
“The UC Davis Graduate School of Management is a collaborative and fun environment where everyone has your back.”
- Marketing Director, U.S. Consumer Marketing, Visa, Inc.
- Marketing Director, Digital Marketing & Social Media.
- Director, Marketing Strategy, Planning, & Operations, Charles Schwab.
- Senior Marketing Manager, Acquisition Marketing, Charles Schwab.
Student Leadership and Experience
- Recipient of Distinguished Leadership Award, Graduate School of Management, University of California, Davis, 2010.
- Recipient of Student Fellowship Award, Graduate School of Management, University of California, Davis, 2010.
- Founder and President, Net Impact, UC Davis Working Professional Chapter, 2008-2010.
- Community Leader, Dean’s Student Advisory Council, University of California, Davis, 2007-2010.
Previous degree and university attended
- Master of Business Administration, Concentration in Marketing, University of California, Davis, Graduate School of Management, 2010.
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Emphasis in Marketing and Finance, University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business, 1999.
- Certification in Culinary Arts, Professional Culinary Arts Program, San Francisco Cooking School, 2016.
- I love entertaining and cooking for my family and friends.
- I travel as much as I can to learn about new places, new cultures, and myself.
- I’ve run three marathons and hope to run a 4th someday.
- I appreciate everyday, especially those filled with laughter and kindness.