Bay Area Part-Time MBA Student
“UC Davis is a very professionally run organization. I’ve enjoyed the quality of education being imparted at this School.”
- Sales Account Manager at Intel Corp. managing Google’s Chrome business, Sales & Marketing Group.
- Strategic Account Manager at Intel Corp. overseeing Google’s Android products, Sales & Marketing Group.
- Sr Product Marketing Manager at Intel Corp. overseeing WWAN(LTE/5G), Client Computing Group.
- Program Manager at Intel Corp. overseeing LTE modems for smartphone business, Communications and Devices Group.
- Customer Engineering Project Manager for 3G/LTE modems - Wireless Solutions Group at Infineon Technologies.
- Senior Software Engineer at L&T Infotech.
STUDENT LEADERSHIP AND ACTIVITIES
- Member of UC Davis Bay Area Ambassador Program (BAAP).
- B.E. in computer science, Dr BAM University.
- I love outdoor activities like running and biking.
- I enjoy cooking at home and am fond of barbequing (coal) in the backyard. I love different types of food and my favorites are Japanese and Korean cuisines.
- I have traveled extensively across Asia and Europe and can speak several languages including German and Japanese.