I chose the UC Davis MSBA program because right from the beginning, I got the assurance I needed to take a break from my previous work and mold my career to specialize in analytics. The MSBA curriculum focuses on experiential learning with the highlight being the practicum project. This gave me the confidence that I will be able to sharpen my analytical skills, get an edge with technology and broaden my business acumen.
The program seemed like an excellent investment for my career because of two reasons: the advantage of the location in San Francisco, and only 12 months of immersion! I can state that "I am learning something every day."
- Associate Consultant, ZS Associates, India
Student Leadership and Experience
- General Secretary, Society for Industrial & Applied Mathematics - Student Chapter, Vellore Institute of Technology, India
- Teacher, EdforAll - Student Chapter, Vellore Institute of Technology, India
- Student Lead Organizer, Technical Fest - Vellore Institute of Technology, India
- Graduate Student Analyst, UC Davis Graduate School of Management
Bachelors, Computer Science & Engineering, Vellore Institute of Technology, India
- I had never tried my hands at cooking until I started my MSBA grad life in San Francisco, and now I can cook a full-course meal for multiple people.
- Huge enthusiast of water-based sports, activities, swimming, and beaches.
- Love ice creams! I have had ice creams at freezing temperatures as low as -10 degrees.