Pursuing my MPAc degree at UC Davis Graduate School of Management, I’m aware of the strength of the faculty and the collaborative nature of GSM. One thing I love most about the program is the connections I’ve established, specifically with my peers and the GSM faculty. The size of a class is perfect for collaboration. You can connect with your peers in the program effortlessly and work collaboratively. It prepared me not just for a job, but for a career in accounting. The curriculum helps to build a strong foundation to start my career in the accounting world. Another thing that attracts me is it allows students with non-accounting majors to come in, learn along with peers and ultimately succeed. The class has a very culturally diverse environment which encourages us to communicate with and learn from peers of different backgrounds.
Student Leadership and Experience
- Advisor, Davis Accounting Society (DAS) at UC Davis.
- Execution Team Leader, Rebuilding Together Silicon Valley, non-profit.
- B.A. in management science, University of California, San Diego.
Previous Work Experience
- Financial Analyst Assistant – assist in the leverage buyout project and prepare executive summaries.
- Procurement Intern – participate in the company procurement process; prepare comprehensive reports for importing transactions.
- I love to travel and be outdoorsy with loved ones and my miniature Schnauzer Dmew.
- I'm not a big fan of sports, but I love snowboarding!